As a world leader in maritime software technology, Seafuture Inc. understands your desire to protect personal information.
We intend to inform you how your personal information will be gathered, tracked or used, and to give you choices.
If choices are not offered on web pages where your personal information is obtained, please select one of the communication channels at the bottom of this statement to indicate your communication preferences.
What information we gather and track
We request personal information when you download, place an order, register a product, request a service, enter a contest, correspond with us or engage in certain other activities on our website.
- If you submit an order on-line with us, we may ask you for information necessary to complete the transaction - such as your name, address, and credit card number.
- If you request technical support online, we may ask you for information necessary to complete the transaction - such as your name address and information about your computer hardware, software and the nature of the problem you are experiencing.
You make the decision whether to proceed with any activity that requests personal information. If you do not wish to provide the requested information, however, you may not be able to complete the transaction.
How we use the information we gather and track
We use personally identifiable information in the following ways :
- To provide you with information about product upgrades, new products, services, newsletters, informative emails, and research on future product ideas or improvements;
- To assist us in creating content that is relevant to you;
- To provide you with special offers that may be of interest to you;
- To assist us in creating better products and services to meet your needs;
- To allow you to purchase and download products, obtain access to services or otherwise engage in activities you select;
- To help you quickly find software, services or product information important to you.
With whom we may share your information
From time to time, we may provide your information to selected business partners to communicate to you information about products or services that they believe are important to you or your business. If you prefer that we not provide your information to our business partners, you may let us know using one of the methods described in this policy.
In addition, Seafuture Inc. retains the services of outside contractors to provide services for us. They may be used to ship products, provide technical support, or handle order processing. We require that these contractors keep the personal information of customers secure and confidential. We also require that these contractors use personal information only on behalf of Seafuture Inc..
Please be advised that in certain instances, it may be necessary for Seafuture Inc. to disclose your personal information to government officials or otherwise as required by our legal obligations.
Web site traffic
We may track domain names, IP addresses, and browser types from people who visit our site. We use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout Seafuture Inc.'s Web site. Such information is not correlated with any personal information.
Links to Biz partner and co-branded sites
At the Seafuture Inc. Web site, there are a number of links to companies with whom we have a relationship. Seafuture Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices of our business partners. We encourage you to read their privacy statements, as they may differ from ours.
In the event there is a major change to Seafuture Inc.'s privacy practices, a prominent notice will be posted on our web site. If the change involves the use of your personally identifiable information, the notice will contain instructions on how you can opt-out of such use.